Well, I'm new to this blogging thing. I can thank my long-time friend for getting me into it! I have enjoyed reading her Blog so much, that I decided to jump on the bandwagon and create my own.
Since I'm not a SAHM, I'll probably use this to vent about work a little in addition to writing about my precious family. Lately stress has been REALLY high in the office and I've been writing into a password-protected Word document just to keep myself from going insane at work! So, if I start venting about work to the point that it seems like I'm a whiny baby, just tell me to shut up about it - I won't mind (I'll try to write about the family more than about work- but keep in mind that we only have our daughter part of the week, the rest of the time she's with her mother.)
Okay, I've babbled enough for now. How was this for my first blog entry? Hope I'm not too boring!!
Wednesday, February 7, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Nice, very nice!!! Ohhh and you figured out how to link me up on the side!! Sorry I didn't get back to you quicker about that!!
Thanks so much! Oh, I edited the Blog and took your name out, because I realized it probably wasn't to smart to use your name - some psycho could find you if they wanted to. So now the word "friend" is linked to your blog in my post, and then there's the link on the side too.
I really like this thing!!!
Post a Comment