Of course, the Blue Angels were amazing, as always! But this year there was another act that I really really enjoyed! It was a plane called the Oracle Challenger. The plane was a red single propeller plane with the old-fashioned double wings. This guy was amazing!! He flew upside down only TEN feet above the runway and under poles with ribbons on them. He also made the nose of the plane sticking straight up in the air and he hovered like a helicopter!! Okay, so none of it sounds nearly as amazing now as I'm typing it out, but I PROMISE you that it was incredible!!!
Kelsey playing Pilot - helmet and all!
The Oracle Challenger - upside down and REALLY low!!
Fat Albert - part of the Blue Angels team
The Blue Angels
The Blue Angels again - and you can almost read the words on them!
I'd like to thank my wonderful husband for his great photography - it's hard to catch the planes in the frame when they're going so fast, and he did a wonderful job!!!
2 comments:
Great pictures. I know that you enjoyed all of the air show.
Wow I remember being little and living there on Beck and getting to watch the show for free... Along with the practices for the whole week before hand!!
Post a Comment